Saturday, January 8, 2011

[Yum Yum] Some-Korean-BBQ-Restaurant-At-San-Jose-That-I-Forgot-The-Name

Here is one of the longest restaurant named that I've been to.
Some-Korean-BBQ-Restaurant-At-San-Jose-That-I-Forgot-The-Name.............
Actually I forgot the name cause it was couple months ago...
But anyway! it was a buffet style, and to be honest, in my entire penguin years, I never ate any Korean BBQ that tasted so good!
I've been to couple of all you can eat buffet Korean BBQ, but this one was special, they have a thick bacon, and the spicy pork was delicious (not to mention some of the seafood).
Are you guys drooling yet?... of course not. Go see the picture first. Enjoy!

Yummy BBQ















Squiddy Squiddy















Dessert















And........ Ko'ed

No comments:

Post a Comment