Sunday, January 2, 2011

[News] My First Blog..... Yay!

Hello my readers, may it be humans, animals, or stuffed animals, all welcome to my blog.
      Allow me to introduce myself: My name is TraveloGuin, I am a stuffed animals that "lived" in the crane machine for I don't know how long. Until one day, I saw that big 3 fingered crane grabbed my butt. With only 1 tried he actually managed to get me out from there (Thanks to that, now I'm free traveling around with my owner). He even allowed me to create my own blog and take photos with other stuffed animals that he got from crane machine or bough in store.
     So I hope this blog of mine will be interesting enough for you... yes you!And one day there will be others stuffed animals that I encountered - either in real life or digital life. I'm more than happy to become friend of yours.

Want to see my updates? you can follow my Facebook at the link below
TraveloGuin

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment