Thursday, January 6, 2011

[Yum Yum] Mr.Curry

    Today, I will talk a bit about the restaurant that I went to about 2 weeks ago that was called "Mr.Curry". The restaurant design was really interesting and cute I should say, so I decided to have a lunch there with my owner and friends.
    If you see the picture later below, I met couple of cute iconic character, like Mr.Curry it self, and also Neko Ninja. They are not talkative at all, so after take a photo with them, I just decided to wait my drink and food cause I was pretty starving at that point due to shopping around the mall.
    At last! my ice lemon tea has arrived!, decent size, pretty refreshing, and... tasted like Ice lemon tea! After another 10 minutes of waiting here comes my food, I ordered Curry Chicken Katsu, I was expecting it to be a bit big portion. But I guess my expectation was too high (it's like expecting a Hummer but I've been given Mini Cooper instead). 
    Taste wise was like a Golden Curry package that you can find it anywhere in Asian market... bleh....And to add more of the insult... No Carrot slice nor Potato? How could you called this a Japanese Curry Chicken Katsu? The worst part was the bill, ice lemon tea+Curry  almost $10 and I barely full...*sigh*. Hope my next post will be a better feast for my little fluffy belly.

Picture

Hello Mr.Curry















Hello Neko Ninja























The Chicken Katsu Curry




1 comment:

  1. "At last! my ice lemon tea has arrived!, decent size, pretty refreshing, and... tasted like Ice lemon tea!"

    Very very informative, my dear Traveloguin!

    ReplyDelete