Wednesday, January 5, 2011

[Yum Yum] In-N-Out Burger

In-N-Out Burger

    Besides McDonald's that everyone loves (right?), there's always couple of Regional Chain fast food all around the states. One of the famous one, or should I say one that you need to try if you stop by: California, Arizona, Nevada or Utah is called In-N-Out Burger.

    The good news is the burger is pretty good for my tasted and also the menu is pretty simple, burger, cheese burger, fries and other menus that you usually see in the fast food restaurant.

    The bad news is... the place will be always crowded. Too many people In, not too many people Out. We ended up eating the burgers Inside our car... Nom Nom Nom.... I still say that McDonald's fries still better (maybe not healthier thought). At least my the combo that I ordered satisfied my fluffy little penguin belly.

One of the In-N-Out in California
















And heres the menu and counter

No comments:

Post a Comment